About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,864 reviews
122,457 films • 18,488 TV series

10 years 💋 (1066 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

I recently had my 10 year sobriety birthday and I had commented on that in some places on here. I received some praise for that from some of my friends so I thought why not share this and let others who have suffered from addiction share in that praise as well!
It is a tough road to walk but you can survive it and thrive and Be happy!

Teeny💋

+15

God
Report comment
(4y)

Well done, sweetie. Of course you should be giving yourself a lot of love and praise today, regardless of anyone else. smiley

+8

master
Report comment
(4y)

10 years is amazing Teeny, your family must be so proud of you, well done, it's not easy to do what you have done, keep going. smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ijaija My son was only 10 when I went to treatment. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up my wrongs with him. When I received my 1 year coin I walked to him in the audience and told him it was for him that I was here, healthy and alive. He's very proud and parents too. Thank you for your kind words 💋

+6

master

I'm so glad that you've done so incredibly well. You deserve to be both proud and happy! ❤️️❤️️❤️️

+6

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Well Done Teeny. I know exactly what you have been through, exactly how tough it is and how far you have come.However hard people try they cannot understand really unless they have walked in those shoes. Everything you have been through has made you who you are today and your struggles make you appreciate everything and every day that much more. You know I am right. Ten years is a milestone. Be very proud of yourself, you deserve it and above all be happy as you deserve that even more. smiley smiley Life is for living and you can achieve anything as you overcome what ( at one time ) seemed like the impossible, but you done it and you smashed it... May you have many more decades. xx

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@laylaandpaz Thank you! I really appreciate you and your kind words. I'm lucky to have friends like you
💋💋

Report comment
(4y)

Well done, I may not know you but I am proud of you, like I am every addict that walks through that hell to regain their sobriety. Hats off to you and happy 10th!

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Huge congrats on 10 years, Teeny!

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Bravo

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Good for you! Everyday is a gift, eh? A brand new day for you to fill in. To make it what you want it to be. I bet the last ten years have made the people that love you happy too.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

10 years truly is an accomplishment to be proud of Teeny. A long hard road that has helped you be the person you are today. It's so nice of you to want to share that praise with others too, it really speaks to the kind of person you are. You are a sweetheart smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. It means the world to me to have friends like all of you!
Teeny💋

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 A fantastic achievement Teeny, and long may you continue on this path. smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Thank you very much!!💋💋💋

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

It takes a strong and good person to ward off addiction and temptation in these times. i wish you forever luck. Your two-movies family is very proud of you.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@fortunate1 Thank you 💋💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,864 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,488 TV series