This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,311 reviews
122,618 films • 18,507 TV series

Right Side Box Sections (150 views, 0 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

It would be nice on the right side to have new releases to dosmovies listed there. I know there is a "Popular Movies" section on the main page but I would like there to be a box as well that would have scrolling. And have it change every week. Have it automatically grab links from newly added new release movies and have a link to the main movie page and have one for TV Shows also.

Example:

Main page has "Popular Movies" Popular now movies don't make much sense to me. Popular Now "Jeeper Creepers: Reborn (2022) has only a star and a half rating and has been view 2467 times. And with such reviews it should not be in the list of popular movies since it apparently sucked so bad. It should have a list of all movies released today and then go by the week. There should be a list like that instead of new dosmovies based on view count and release date.

I understand some movies have a fan following and people see the title and they expect something good and then have a breakdown screaming "Oh god my eyes, my ears, what the hell was that."
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,311 reviews • 122,618 films • 18,507 TV series