senior master
Report comment
(1wk)

I approve this message. smiley

+4

expert
Report comment
(1wk)

I don't know how I feel about this movie. To me it's like Return of the Jedi, just make the dang thing it's about time.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)

Looks interesting!

+1

master
Report comment
(1wk)

Fake.
These BS crappy spliced footage collages are getting annoying af. Seems like everyone and their brother are making them now.

+3

Hide 5 replies...

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ well i guess they fooled IMDB too then...
www.imdb.com/title/tt18412222/?r...

+1

Report comment
(1wk)
(edited)

@🤸🏻‍♀️Suisen🤸🏻‍♀️ Says trailer CONCEPT right in the description on youtube. And you obviously haven't been to the IMDB page for I am Legend 2, or you'd know there aren't even pictures yet, let alone a trailer.
So, you found that there was an IMDB page and shared it without even looking at it?
And to be clear, in case you're still confused, the trailer is absolutely fake. I'm not saying they aren't working on the movie, or at least planning to at this point. But I don't think they've even started filming yet. So, no trailer yet. Duh.

+3

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ no i meant the movie IS on the way, and i said ill be waiting, just keep on being friendly and happy... DUH

+1

Report comment
(1wk)

@🤸🏻‍♀️Suisen🤸🏻‍♀️ Well, that is why I made it clear that I was talking about the trailer. This is what I was complaining about. Fake trailers. They've been a plague on youtube lately. Nobody wants to see that fake crap. Also, I don't think anything I said was necessarily unfriendly, nor was I unhappy about anything. If anything I was laughing, at least a little, when I typed the last comment.
But I guess I can be "friendly" and pretend to believe that you didn't think the trailer was real. Moving on.

+3

Report comment
(1wk)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ AI makes that so much easier now.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,052 reviews • 122,543 films • 18,492 TV series