This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,052 reviews
122,543 films • 18,492 TV series

Elton John: Uncensored ★ (750 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Graham Norton interviews Elton John in a world exclusive special, Elton John: Uncensored.

As he prepares for the publication of his first and only official autobiography, Me, and enjoys a break from his mammoth Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour, Elton and Graham sit down for an intimate chat which sees the legendary 'Rocket Man' look back at his extraordinary life and career which spans over 50 years.

Sharing many candid, personal and laugh out loud stories, in Elton John: Uncensored the pair revisit Elton’s classic archive performances, interviews and accolades.

Elton says: “The past two years have felt truly monumental for me, and with the release of Rocketman, the Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour and my autobiography coming up, it felt like the perfect opportunity to reflect on it all with Graham. I’ve always enjoyed our catch-ups and this felt like the best yet.”

Elton John: Uncensored | BBC

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Elton John: Uncensored is now available here:

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Elton_John_Unc....

Elton John will reflect on his career and performances, as well as talk about addiction and how fatherhood has changed his life.

Cheers! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

hey, why am I blocked?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Some people don't have reasons for such silly things.

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox Who started the thread? I can't see anything except 'you are blocked by this user'. I never blocked anyone before but I might just block them to show how silly it is. There!

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I believe this was from Elite.

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox I wonder why she did that. Seems a bit childish.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Buttless Far too much pseudo intellectual phoney balooney and the deepest of needs to play hide and seek.

But she really loves ya Buttless.

This is just EWWE's way of displaying affection.

The blocked ones are the chosen ones.

Bless her cotton socks!!!

PS EWWE, it is clear from the avatar that your dentist isn't up to the job. If you need the number of a good one but not cheap, drop me a line.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

If you haven't watched Rocketman (2019) yet then I must recommend you do so here:

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Rocketman_2019....

'A musical fantasy about the fantastical human story of Elton John's breakthrough years.'

Happy viewing - Cheers! smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Will do...added bonus of thanking you for your recommendation is that all some people will see is - Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more... so they have to log out to scratch their itch smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley You're most welcome! smiley

smiley

... and you know smiley will & are smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,052 reviews • 122,543 films • 18,492 TV series