This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

and we're back! (1985 views, 52 replies)

Report comment
(1y)

thanks to all! hoping this model of site can apply to so much making information free and accessible to the online masses

thanks for all your work and everyone contributing in any way to make this a place i can come and like to come to :)

+10

expert
Report comment
(1y)

The longest week of my life....thank you for re-surfacing!!!

+6

Report comment
(1y)

I'm super happy this site is back up again! Hip-hip horray! It has been a long wait and I guess it was worth it! Now, let's do our best and keep this site alive!

+4

guru
Report comment
(1y)

So glad the site is back up. Glad all is well. Prayers to all.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

So... Is this the final version of the site or still making improvements???...

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@timanka04 I would hope it's still a work in progress...otherwise needing "points" is pointless.

+4

Report comment
(12mo)

@RickOch Breasts without nipples are pointless.

+2

expert
Report comment
(1y)

So happy to have the site back up! Such a strange feeling to desperately look for other members wen it went down. But, we did. smiley and finally found Teeny's page on Reddit until ya'll found us.

Obviously, I was late catching up on the threads become it went down...so not sure if crypto/bitcoin is still being requested for donations, and I also saw that you may need some mods. I'd be happy to volunteer my time if you still need help.

Hope you saw the love and appreciation we had for DOS even when we weren't sure it was coming back. We know the efforts put in and I want to make sure you feel just as supported. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please reach out if I can assist in any way!

+6

Report comment
(1y)

there appears to be no links

+2

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@seangib32 You can't post links to anything it's just a site for information and reviews which sucks

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@seangib32 I logged in and checked the latest TV show added. So far the links are there and are working. I clicked on the "Add Links" button and it also seems to be working correctly, although I didn't actually post a link, at least not yet. As the "cleanup" continues, that may change.

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@EarlyRiser hello it seems the format has changed i have been using the site for years and never had to log in i just click the movie and then the link appeared (crocvid) and then i just click link and watch. since it went down and now back up again they are asking to log in. i understand and sign up but no confirmation notice came to my email. no sure what to do

i have requested the confirmation be sent over serveral times but noting

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@seangib32 what i am seeing is some sort of points system

Report comment
(1y)

@seangib32 There are no links. No more croc. No way to add links. It has been like this for a while.

You shouldn't even ask or discuss links. It can get the site in trouble.

Report comment
(1y)

@Dumak ok dumak i was unaware thanks for the information

Report comment
(1y)

@Dumak so how do i watch anything? PM me if you cant give me instructions here please

Report comment
(12mo)

@seangib32 I would hope it's still a work in progress...otherwise needing "points" is pointless.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

I'm glad to see this site is up and running again. I was afraid that it might have fallen victom to the © trolls like so many others. Keep on truckin' y'all, I love this site.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

hi users general question are we supposed to have points now to view links. does anyone know

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@seangib32 Wondering the same. I think the site is done.

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@seangib32 It is not new.

Report comment
(1y)

any new user having issues with receiving confirmation email in order to confirm.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12mo)

@seangib32 Email confirmation not currently functioning. Aka don't worry about it. I saw Doc post elsewhere.

Report comment
(1y)

Been a fan and user of this site through several changes, and many years. I hope you can make a go of it for the future, but the recent changes force my hand, and I'm out, and on to to other avenues now. All the best to the site, and its users,. I'll miss it, but will live. Shame.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@illyb hi may i ask what are the recent changes that you are talking about because i have a feeling is the same as mines since they came back out lol

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@seangib32 Needing points? Bullsh*t. Site is done I think.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

So glad to be back. There is no other site like this one. Thanks to all who make it happen.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

why cant i get an e-mail conformation wth ,trying for over hr now! and why do we have ign up now. never did before

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12mo)

@DEZZNUTZZ77879 Email confirmation not currently functioning. Aka don't worry about it. I saw Doc post elsewhere.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

I tried to change my email 6 months ago and have never been able to get the email,tried a different email same thing.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@melissa5 I know with Gmail most messages from this site get sent to your " spam folder ", and it still carry's on no matter how many times you click NOT spam.

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@PureVodka🍺 I checked spam on both of the emails but it wasnt there either.

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@melissa5 Me too!
In fact, I didn't even change my email, yet I keep getting messages to confirm changing it. I really don't want to lose any new episode updates.
This is my most favorite site. I tell everyone about it, and I'm very happy to see it back.

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@melissa5 Same here I forgot my password, my computer crashed and in the end had to register with a new account all over again. Years of points, movies, shows,...gone.

Report comment
(1y)

how can I watch any shows? i dont have Prime and searching google never works. If you cant post it here will someone PM me please?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Yay!
I really missed this site.
smiley smiley

Thanks Doc!

+4

top expert
Report comment
(12mo)

yay welcome back friends

+4

guru
Report comment
(12mo)

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(12mo)

Gee, I can't believe I'm reading complaints about this FREE site. Ingrates acting like something is owed to you. It didn't cost you a dime, had ALL the best movies and episodes and gave you updates when new episodes of your favorite shows were available.

If you Google this site, there's nothing but praise for it, and not just on a few sites.

We were given the heads up there would be changes, and told again, they are still working on it, so cool your jets and wait.

Thank you, Doc, most of us really appreciate you and all you do to make this the best streaming site (paid and unpaid) anywhere.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@Darla Well said... smiley

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@Darla Agreed +++

+2

skilled
Report comment
(12mo)

smiley smiley You have no idea how badly i miss you all, this is one of the most amazing stes out there smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(12mo)

smiley smiley smiley smiley sooo pleased your back smiley

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

Played the game...commented enough to earn points...now can access. Still kind of BS. What happened to the old way????????

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@RickOch You were supposed to earn points by writing movie reviews. Had you done that you would have earned the 100 points in just 5 reviews. Instead you opted for commenting in the forums, writing 22 comments to achieve what you would have done in just 5. And before you say that nobody replied to your requests, you could have typed "points" in the search function which would have shown you several entries, with this included:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Earni...

Alternatively, you could have found the same information here:

dosmovies.com/users#faq

You have been with us for 3 years already. How did you not know this?

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@JudgeDredd No points were ever needed before.

+4

Report comment
(12mo)

@RickOch Afraid so. At least this long, but perhaps longer.

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@..box.. I must have been grandfathered in somehow then. I NEVER had to have points to use all features of the site to watch items till now.

Report comment
(12mo)

@RickOch Points have been a prerequisite for more than 2 years now. Unless you were getting your links from Crocovid, I dont see how you could have watched movies without them.

+1

Report comment
(12mo)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd "you could have typed "points" in the search function which would have shown you several entries" I would not have thought of doing that.

"You have been with us for 3 years already. How did you not know this?" There is people (i have spoke to) that have been here longer then that, but didn't know about the points thing.

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

Ladytriker

So I was under the impression that when dosmovies came back online that we had to sign up to watch. So I did I cannot get an email code sent to my email to confirm and I am not able to watch certain shows without points. I really like this site it has shows that are not on other sites that I enjoy. I don't want to lose this site Do I have to be a member to have full access now? I'm confused about what is going on here. I understand that there are a few problems that need to be ironed out with the new site. I can't even figure out where to post reviews to earn them this seems like a lot of trouble

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12mo)

@Ladytriker Read the thread. They are award. They say the email confirmation is not yet working.
In my case, it wasn't working before the page shut down and came back.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(12mo)

Just made my day - Blessings to all!

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series