This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

+1

master
Report comment
(2y)

smiley smiley smiley looking forward to that!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Me too 😁

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@galavion are you watching handmaid's tale? If you handbrake watched it I think you will definitely love it💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I'm a season behind plan to catch up soon. Yesterday my boyfriend ask me how do you keep up with all these series that you watch he said it makes his head spin lol lol smiley smiley I have so many favorite series that I watch some of them get left behind and then I have to do a binge to catch up lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@galavion I hear you on that..lol. I'm still trying to finish sons of Anarchy. I didn't watch it when it was on and gave it a chance and I'm totally hooked. I'm in last season right now. 💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I LOVEd SOA I've been watching Mayans MC not as good as SOA but it's still good. If you're on the last season when you get to the last episode get you some Kleenex out lol I had tears streaming on the very last ep of SOA lol. I know you have Netflix because we always watch the same movies on there. I'm looking forward to watching "The Woman In the Window" It looks like it might be a good one. Have you seen the trailer for it?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@galavion Yes I'm waiting for that one too. I've been going crazy trying to figure out how SOA will end. My husband and I have been binging on it this last week. 💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@galavion Yes I'm waiting for that one too. I've been going crazy trying to figure out how SOA will end. My husband and I have been binging on it this last week. I will let you know when I finish it 💋💋

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series