This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

The Syphilis Tuskegee Experiment. I would like to spread awareness about this appalling government experiment (251 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

I don't know why I can't post the actually video therefore I provided a link. I would like to ask if anyone here is aware of this terrible abuse of power by a government. It makes me angry how anyone would in the medical profession would think that his is ok to do, considering the Hippocratic oath they took, first and for most do no harm

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Use the "SHARE" option (not the URL) and it will always post. smiley

+2

@DontSpeak ah, ok thanks for the tip.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

It's not the only appalling act by The United States Federal Government. Check into project MKULTRA/DELTA. They knowing, intentionally exposed citizens of the US and Canada to ionizing radiation, high levels of plutonium, and all that mind control jazz. This led to the creation of informed consent; why doctors have to inform their patients of treatment before they conduct the treatment. Then of course there's exposure to burn pits during the "war on terror." There's SO much more than that. The federal government has even knowingly left service members exposed to contaminated drinking water in Camp Lejeune.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@nonehere It has happened many times and will continue to happen. There's Operation Pop-Eye, Operation Northwoods, the Flu and also what is happening now. Plus more manipulative events have occurred.

Our government doesn't give a sh*t about anyone, which is why many people will always be a lab rat to them. This is not about blacks or whites, this is about everyone else vs the elite.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Penelope416 Agreed. It's all about profit and power.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Thanks for sharing

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is becoming another conspiracy thread.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless www.intelligence.senate.gov/site...

These events happened. Conspiracy is a planned event(s) by a group to commit unlawful and/or harmful acts.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Considering that I just saw MPA approved of the conspiracies, it has been confirmed. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series