About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,699 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Sound of Freedom (348 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

Could links be added for the movie Sound of Freedom if it is at all possible please and an advanced thank you

www.imdb.com/title/tt7599146/

+1

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

G'day cabezondemelon

I understood it was released earlier this month but that could have been misinformation so thank you for the info

+1

skilled
Report comment
(1y)

I have just read where this was released 2 days ago so I am once again asking if it is at all possible for links to be added. Again thank you uploaders in advance.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

It was released at the Coronado island film festival in November of 2022 but it hasn't screened anywhere else that I'm aware of. I've been waiting for it to be released in major movie theaters like was originally the plan when they completed the movie more than a year before. Probably getting effectively blocked from being released. Mel Gibson is working on a new film and apparently his partnered with Tim Ballard on this same topic.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@jade235711 G,day Jade235711 I am quite surprised that no one from that film festival tried to capture it so as to get it out more publicly. I sure do hope that Mel manages to get something out and the powers that be stopping this release don't also clip his wings.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@AgedAussie I think Mel has more clout, more money and much more ability to get his films out in the public view ... he's currently working on (in pre-production) the sequel to Passion of the Christ, called Passion of the Christ: Resurrection ... starring Jim Caviezel, resurrecting his role as as Jesus Christ (again) - (pun intended. lol)

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I love me some Jim Caviezel and Mira Sorvino.
I expect a powerful movie. Hope it turns up soon.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,699 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series