This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

SHOW WATCHED EPISODES (1440 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

What Have I missed here? Can't find a thread for it. Worked out nearly everything else, lost a few viewer comments there at first, and appreciating the imagination and hard work. Regards

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@saxon901 I don't understand you.

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

Apologies, Reread FAQs and then checked for a Forum thread regarding how to indicate when an episode was watched by the user, but couldn't find one. Regards

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@saxon901 Do you want us to add this feature?

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you, yes, especially for finalized series. Regards

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Just saw this feature added when watching episode 1 of AHS....Great idea! So glad you added it. Very helpful when you stop watching a series for awhile and come back to it and can't remember what episode your on. <br> Thanks 2 movies. Website just gets better and better.

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 Yes we introduced this feature recently. Thanks Teeny.

+2

master
Report comment
(7y)

Well I sure do! I end up buffering more than one episode, looking for my place. Tried writing it down, but then I watch more than one and forget to update the notepad. It would be most helpful to have it a color different or something if was watched. Since I watch several online and not current on any I get confused.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@fortunate1 Felt a bit shy about asking because I thought I had missed in the FAQs. <br> But, I also tried the list thing too, for a while, kept losing track of where I put the list, especially in between long season breaks.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series