This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

New series airing on November 29th. Casey Anthony breaks her silence on Peacock (206 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Yea, but she doesn't. I've seen this already. She just says the same thing she's always said. She will never tell what really happened. All that, and she blamed her father and everyone else. There is something very wrong with her.

+1

Hide 5 replies...

@DontSpeak I agree. I'm so glad she had the good sense not to have anymore trouble. Just that alone tells me everything

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 She did this for money and to create more attention for herself.

The journalist that FINALLY got an interview with her commented that it is quite obvious she's playing a game and was disgusted to have wasted time on her.

+2

@DontSpeak oh wow that is revealing. Also of course it's money and vanity as well. She is all the deadly sins and broken every commandment I'm sure. There will be a special place in hell I'm sure. Thank you Jesus!

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I have to apologise, Rose. I watched this so called "breaking her silence" epiosde just recently. It was one of the "True Crime Story" series (season 1 episode 22) but I cannot remember WHICH version of TCS it was or where I watched it. It was on 3 November 2022.

The weird thing is, she has done a "breaking silence" sensationalism piece before in 2017.

If I can backtrack and find it, I'll let you know.

+1

@DontSpeak oh yeah I vaguely remember that now

+1

senior master
Hide 6 replies...

@DontSpeak I'm 15mins into the first ep. and I'm getting angrier and angrier, why am I doing this to myself?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I'm just watching it now. It is not the one I saw recently.

It's even more frustrating.

Casey has zero conveyance of loss, grief or love for her murdered daughter.

I can completely identify with your anger.

Her attitude is really horrifying.

+2

@DontSpeak she's still using words like I hurt so f-ing bad. What I went through. All the years of trauma I went through. Never once have I heard. I can't stand to think of what my poor daughter went through. They are tears of pity not grief or loss. That's what I see

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 She's using every opportunity to talk about herself.

She barely refers to her by her name.

She say "kid", "daughter", and expresses a lot of forced indignation.

That poor little girl.

+2

@DontSpeak my heart bleeds for the little angel. I had given birth to my daughter just a little over a month when all this broke wide open. It never made sense then and it still doesn't today

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 That was one strange interview. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series