This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Nate Burrell from first season of 60 days in Commits suicide (140 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

+2

Hide 2 replies...

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I've also provided a link from the Calgary Harold regarding his suicide and the events of this tragic news. RIP Nate. I wish you could have had the strength to endure what you were going through instead of choosing this permanent option

+2

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 sorry Nate Burrell was in the third season of 60 days in my error as usual smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

From 2020?

Hide 1 reply...

@bunhon5383 yes Nov of 2020

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

This is really sad. This is the guy I admired for doing two seasons in a row! I thought about how mentally balanced he must have been, when the rest of the cast couldn't, or barely got through one season without having a melt down, or breakdown. I don't like that he placed all the blame for this on his GF. Obviously he had some unresolved issues that he owned himself; the GF will now be haunted the rest of her life, and the child she's expecting, may one day blame her for never knowing his/her dad. When things aren't working in a relationship, know when to walk away; the sooner the better.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series