This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

NHS Doctors Mask Fitters Covid 19 Coronavirus Mandatory Masks Face Coverings UK (911 views, 62 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

+5

God
Report comment
(3y)

www.newswars.com/face-masks-mand...

y Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Wednesday, July 15, 2020
The same type of face masks that the UK government is mandating people wear in shops from July 24 onwards to protect against the spread of coronavirus specifically state on their packaging that they don’t protect against coronavirus.

Genius.

Earlier this week, the government confirmed that anyone caught not wearing a mask when entering a shop or supermarket will be subject to a police fine of £100, prompting the Chair of the London Metropolitan Police Foundation to complain that this would be totally unenforcable.

However, the law states that cloth masks, scarves or other textile items that don’t require the use of hands to hold them in place are acceptable forms of protection against COVID-19.

One problem with that, the packaging on these kind of cloth masks specifically states that they don’t protect against COVID-19.

Read more

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 Please keep in mind there's still more to learn about the NOVEL COVID-19. Since I've not seen studies on masks. I prefer optimism than accepting instant fatalistic failure .

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@MYWORLD Studies have been done, check the link out at the bottom of this thread.

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 I will . Thank you for the link. It may be a while . I live in a hotel where I pay an additional fee for internet service. It's off more than on. They are licensed for 300 devices but sell 1000 and admit it. I need to be here until I find an apartment so no action on my part . For now !

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 I thoroughly see the reason why you might feel masks are useless .Taking that into account the only current study I saw was small and realistically somewhat inconclusive . The substantial disregard that our world is afflicted with a novel unnatural virus brought into existence with a myriad of elements. Such components not previously combined. One is an H.I.V. spike and why it's mentions a reverse transcriptase inhibitor may be used to help combat it. However as the study stands there is a percentage of dual protection by wearing a mask that when multiplied by millions results in a magnificent segment of the populace not contracting this virus . If I'm wrong please correct me but be specific . We need to comprehend all the help we can get .No matter how minute it seems .

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 literally people are dropping theirs on the street, i see them everywhere now it's pathetic.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

REALLY DR. FAUCI? KEEP UP WITH YOUR LIES!

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 what they didn't mention about countries like "chiner", is that many people are wearing those masks simply because of the incredible air pollution they're forced to live with.

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@uunboundd Yes. smiley

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 Dr. Fauci has followed the science and gave up to date answers as he had them. This bizarre campaign against Fauci because Trump's ego is hurt is just plainly ridiculous.

+5

Report comment
(3y)

@Xanthe199 It is funny you should mention that BECAUSE straight from the horse's mouth (FOX News) and on a very need-to-know basis, the following poll was carried out and published last week by said "horse" in the discreetest possible way ...

So you can't fool all of the people. Even FOX viewers are on to the scam.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

Oh look, PureVomit is still spewing BS as fact with the usual cheerleading from the dunces. LOL

Didn't Admin make a whole 'nother site to use as your pigswill playground? What's the matter PV, not getting enough attention there?

+8

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@DemandingFemale smiley

I HAVE missed your banter DF.

Welcome back.

+4

Report comment
(3y)

@..box.. I had a free weekend and thought I'd sign in to check messages etc... I followed the stench of BS to this thread, lol.

I saw the other nonsense he's been posting here and elsewhere, and couldn't not call him out for spreading #FakeNews

Luckily, you actually have to come into semi-physical contact with other living people to contract covid or have the need to wear a mask... So, PV is perfectly safe.

Hope you're well, Box :)

+5

Report comment
(3y)

@DemandingFemale #fakenews*? #troll smiley

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@DemandingFemale Yes, welcome back. We could use a bit of common sense at times like this.

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@DemandingFemale All good here. A few scares from the Covid guy around our town but nothing came of it.

PeeVee has been using the site as his Conspiracy Theory Noticeboard ever since Anysubj.com began to overflow with the sewage, and his wasn't getting enough attention.

He went on a blocking spree, but the #FakeNews keeps popping up on the Latest Forum Posts, so he is fooling no one.

Some things never change, eh?

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

+4

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Idiot.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Obligatory viewing for posters of this and other fake news -

dosmovies.com/episode/Last_Week_...

There is also a help site ... thetruetruetruth.com/ for those who are addicted and for those who have to live with them.

Good Advice. Please Listen PEE VEE.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@..box.. Pee Vee,

The Face mask " FACTS "! Video below seems to have a tiny technical difficulty - and that is the best thing about it.

IT DOESN'T BLOODY WORK, DOES IT?

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

Face mask " FACTS "!

STUDIES-ELECTION MASKS INEFFECTIVE

If you skip through this, check out 6:30+ min in and 11:30+ min in.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 Original copy.
Why Face Masks DON'T Work, According To SCIENCE
anysubj.com/p/Why-Face-Masks-DON...

+1

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

yep masks are stupid, just a fake security blanket.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Face masks work if used correctly with other hygiene methods like hand-washing and distancing, it is the morons who do not use them that are spreading the virus.
And the proof is .. countries that have eliminated Covid by the population understanding the need for the precautions.

+4

God
Report comment
(3y)

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Breaking New Stuff ...

+3

God
Report comment
(3y)

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy.
www.rcreader.com/commentary/mask...

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

Face Masks are a training device for a vaccine

If you are fit with no underlying health conditions WHY would you engage with state sponsored injectables? Why vaccinate the healthy?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Please be aware that the sources for the poster's "news" are highly questionable.

Source: mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Just putting it out there. There is a lot of bad "news" on the internet. Choose wisely.

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Aldi, Co-op, Iceland, Lidl, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose update face mask rules.
anysubj.com/p/Aldi-Co-op-Iceland...

The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower.
anysubj.com/p/The-Hidden-Disabil...

God
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

New CDC and WHO Study Proves "No Evidence" Face Masks Prevent Virus.

FB's so called “fact checkers” have struck again, claiming that my report on the science that proves that wearing facemasks, especially in non-medical settings does almost nothing to prevent the spread of a virus, is false… citing that it was based on old information. Now, I'm reporting on a new study created in conjunction with the World Health Organization and published by the CDC from less than 60 days ago that once again proves that there is no evidence that wearing face masks in public prevents the spread of flu-like viruses. I'm also going to show you why the Facebook fact-checking system cannot be trusted.

Link to the CDC published study. This study was conducted in preparation for the development of guidelines by the World Health Organization on the use of nonpharmaceutical interventions for pandemic influenza in nonmedical settings.

wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/1...
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Time to get used to using a face mask ...

www.bbc.com/news/health-51205344

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@..box.. Countries that used face masks and quarantine as soon as the virus struck have eliminated it. So back to normal life already.
Is there a lesson in this?
smiley

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@Buttless NZ is the example to follow.

After a number of outbreaks, the face mask is now obligatory in public for most of Spain.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

WHO confirms asymptomatic individuals cannot spread the virus!

The world health organisation have now confirmed that those that are symptomatic cannot spread the virus, which means no need for social distancing also no need for businesses to have closed. The biggest con in modern history!

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

COVID-19: A CATEGORY 2 PANDEMIC

In 2007, a new ‘Pandemic Severity Index’ was released by HHS in coordination with CDC. Del breaks down where #Covid19 lands on this eye-opening Index.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

+2

God
Report comment
(3y)

Can you catch coronavirus through your eyes?
anysubj.com/p/Can-you-catch-coro...

God
Report comment
(3y)

How long can coronaviruses survive in a freezer? Up to two years, warns expert.
anysubj.com/p/How-long-can-coron...

God
Report comment
(3y)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Always listen to the experts ...

www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...

and remember ...

Stay Safe. Have Fun.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

BBC Fact Checking Investigated
anysubj.com/p/BBC-Fact-Checking-...

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, shows how and why he believes BBC fact checkers are wrong about mask wearing, and provides evidence proving that masks can be dangerous. He also explains how and when British citizens do not have to pay the BBC licence fee.

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Dr Vernon Coleman.
Professor of Holistic medicine in Sri Lanka.
Said in 1989 "AIDS is a hoax"
Banned by the UK Advertising Standards Authority.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Col...

Oh, what whack-jobs you like to quote.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@Buttless Coleman also said he could cure cancer and leprosy with vitamins.

There are no verified stats for his success rates but I am expect they were close to zero.

+4

God
Report comment
(3y)

People i have " BLOCKED " or commenting (logging out to read) on my post.
#Tolling #Stalking

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series