This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Justice for Johnny Depp. Who's with me (2160 views, 296 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+8

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Yes. 👍

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak thanks for your reply

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley I don't agree with any form of domestic violence, but I think she gave as good as she got. I think they were in a toxic relationship and I think she used the me too movement as a tool for fake sympathy. She claims to have been blacklisted yet your in the next "Aquaman" and you were in Justice League. Johnny was fired from a franchise only made popular by HIS Jack Sparrow character,also fired from "Fantastic Beast" which he was really missed in this new one. Meanwhile Ezra Miller who just recently got arrested again in Hawaii was allowed to stay on FB and JL. And I don't think many people are surprised by the fact that Johnny uses coke and alcohol, Keith Richards is his freakn hero,mentor,friend etc etc I mean really. It never seemed to affect his acting imo. And if you knew he gets violent everythime he drunk then why stay. And decide to record him when he's out of it. It's going to be interesting to see the outcome of his and her lawsuits

+6

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@galavion Very good interpretation. I agree with you. It seems that when Amber doesn't get her way, well hell hath no fury like a woman scorned they say. Have a good day and thanks for your post

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 He may be under the influence, but, she was very intentional. Battery is not accidental. She wants money at any cost; her aim was true, he was sadly reactive. Youth is not on her side any more. She plotted, he loved and made many mistakes. She used, he reacted. She is someone with many, many faces. Not to be trusted. It's very disturbing and tragic.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@galavion She is old school gold digger; but really a female psychopath. Very rare, but she has all the traits. Incredibly narcissistic.

+3

@DontSpeak Yes I agree at the very least she is borderline personality. Women with this trait can be ruthless and vengeful beyond measure.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 BPD has many classifications. The majority are not narcissistic in trait. It actually is a bad rap mental health diagnosis that is misaligned by anyone other than health professionals. She is much more devious than a personality disorder. Just my experience in having to research these things. Nice topic. Hei from Finland!

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak They're not as rare as you think. My mom was a psychopath.

@michael59 wow. Terrible Sorry for your horrible luck, and hello from Canada

+1

Report comment
(1y)

Its hard to take sides in a divorce case unless you are one of the parties to the dispute. Tempers run ultra high with each party presenting the other in the most unflattering manner possible to bolster their own claims of moral righteousness. Being an attorney and having myself being in a toxic marriage of convenience and having survived the equally toxic court hearings associated with a divorce under such circumstances, I can only convey my sympathies to Depp for this misadventure.

The reality of the situation however is against him. Verbal and psychological abuse is held at a lower standard than physical abuse. And even though there is plenty of jurisprudence that excuses physical abuse resulting from intense and continuous psychological abuse from the other party, such jurisprudence usually concerns grievous bodily harm and consequently would not apply for the range of injuries reported by Mrs. Heard. Besides, one would have to claim temporary insanity to avail themselves over the protection afforded to victims of psychological abuse. And in a profession that is centered on the public and its perception, that would be a career killer worse than anything Mrs. Heard could concoct.
Read more

+4

master

thanks for your input Judge

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Ex-wives can be a problem, particularly at the separation stage when everyone knows its over but they just don't give up. [SPOILER]
Better to accept it was a mistake and quietly move on.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@galavion Attempting to reason with her is verbal gymnastics. I'm exhausted just listening. She also escalates everything with immediately shrieking inflection. This is the definition of insanity. smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Yes it is!!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@galavion that was so pathetic, don't wanna hear of them any time soon again, maybe after a few years. When they get their S@it str8 again, perhaps

+1

master

all I would like to say is that if a couple must record each other in attempt to incriminate each other. That couple should have parted ways long before having to go to such lengths to win an argument

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I agree they should've just split, it was way to toxic. I def think he should have had some proof that she was attacking him, and that's this recording. I think he knew what she would do if he just left, play the victim. I don't blame him for recording her.

+2

@galavion I agree with your take as well. She is a conniving woman for sure.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

I stand by Johnny Depp!!

+5

Hide 1 reply...

@rencatnay go Johnny go Johnny!

+2

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Ya Buddy I believe Johnny

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I have difficulty with the statement that she cut off his finger with a bottle.
An instrument like a strong knife would be needed, I doubt someone could do it with broken glass.
We need some CSI or Mythbusters advice here!

+1

Hide 3 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Just thought I'd share this. There are a lot of these videos from court. By nature, it is quite obvious he [Johnny Depp] is truly a gentle soul.

+5

master

smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Her legal representation are pedantic fools who know that they've nothing substantial.

+2

@DontSpeak Yes I do agree with you on that

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Have you noticed her transformation and striking resemblance to Cruella DeVille? 👀

+1

@DontSpeak hhahaha. I like that for sure I wouldn't be surprised if she has her own puppy fur coat as well

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This must be watched.

+2

Hide 23 replies...

@DontSpeak thanks for the post

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 What he says in the beginning of the video; he's right. He was the media darling, but because of her vitriol, he was fodder for exploitation of his character. She is an affront to all abused women. I am an abuse survivour, she now calls all our stories into question. She deserves jail.

+3

@DontSpeak I am also was an abused wife, so bad in fact that I won't dare enter another relationship and love being single. I have known men in my life to be abused as well and no one takes it seriously. I feel so bad for this man. I just hope that he find some redemption, even if it's just within himself. To love himself again which is very difficult for abused people to do

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I know precisely what you mean. It is a never-ending road. I think that's why "we" can spot the abusers vs the users.

+1

@DontSpeak yes I believe that to be true

+1

@DontSpeak I also want to say, I'm sorry that happened to you. I do hope you are able to move on and get you life back together. However, it is really never over like you said. It's not something anyone gets completely over. I just had another nightmare last night of my abuser

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Thank you. It's recent and so still not doing well. I stay home from fear a lot. Writing helps. 😊

@DontSpeak yes she does deserve jail for sure

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I had read she is losing work now. Good.

+1

@DontSpeak It makes me pleased to hear that

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Sorry you experienced that, and your right shame on her and any other woman that lies about abuse for financial gain or better career opportunities. I volunteered at a womens shelter in Nashville once, we would bring them clothes and other things they needed for them and their kids because a lot of them just up and left a horrible situation basically just ran with nothing but the cloths on their backs. The stories were awful and they were so scared and traumatized. They just wanted to feel safe and get as far away from their abuser as they could. Trust me when I tell you a lot of them didn't want to ever face their abuser ever again even in court. The police would have to practically beg them. They just wanted out and to get as far away as possible, money was the last thing on their mind.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@galavion What you wrote is my exact experience. Verbatim. It changes you, forever. Thank you for your empathy. 😊

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak You're welcome, hope things are better for you now

+2

@galavion what you are saying is so true, and to hear Amber sniffling to Johnny about how he wants to leave the argument until things settle down and she calls him a coward and how much she hates it and wants him to stay in a toxic environment to finish what was started. It's obvious who's controlling who. Just my observations

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Combined tactics of long periods of the silent treatment, sabotaging his environment, provoking for extended times with the intent to push him to the edge, calling him weak regarding not being man enough to take physical battery, compulsively image oriented doing anything to convince or persuade others of her innocence. As a victim, I was in massive shock all the time. I could barely string my thoughts together. I still have trouble.

+2

@DontSpeak isn't the silent treatment the worst? That type of emotional abuse is like psychological warfare. My first taste of it was when I was a very young child, by my Mom

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Yes. Me, too.

+1

@DontSpeak my heart goes out to you. I do hope you still have your youth. There is still time to mend

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Thank you. Everything has changed, I hope you are having a good life.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak for me as well. Now all that matter to me are my children, my parents and my pets. I can finally say I love myself and once I was able to achieve that feeling. No one will ever hurt me again. I'm so glad to hear that your life has change for the better too 💖☮

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I mean, it has all been very recently and nothing is what it was. Maybe I will learn what you have one day. 😊

+1

@DontSpeak I do hope so. Good luck in finding yourself 💖😙

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@galavion I have also volunteered in various cases helping women but i gotta say not only a few times i seen men's heads broken by women. Very scary also when they cut of their limp, the one they cheat or play with ahahhhahhha

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I hope I'm not monopolising this thread. If I am, please let me know and I will stop.

From 13:20 on.
I had a water bottle (frozen) and the punch. It's not nice. 😢

+1

Hide 5 replies...

@DontSpeak Just to be clear on your question, Absolutely not. You are free to post as much content as you want. I know you feel very passionate about the subject. That is the kind of content I wanted to be made here, even if others feel differently from you and I and are on Amber's side. All posts are welcome

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Thank you for the clarification. 😊

+1

@DontSpeak anytime my friend

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Did them two made this bodyguard looking like that??? He's like Rasputin monk. Quit martial arts and he devoted himself to Christianity after them two???

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos lol {{shrug}} I have no idea.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I never thought I'd watch any of this ever, live. Well, here I am. She is such a waffling liar. I have always found that liars expand, more and more and more, beyond what they are asked. They are never direct and they try to look downtrodden. She's disgusting. She has set back DV victims so far. I hope they see through her.

+3

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak me too

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+1

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak hahahaha I love it that is so spot on

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 It's an actual sticker you can buy for £2. lol She did do that on the bed, which is sick. There's no way it was dog poo.

thecraftyme.co.uk/shop/uncategor...

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I agree it was way too big for a tea cup sized chihuahua. Oh and it just happened to be on Johnny's side of the bed

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Well, what's weird, and I am not watching all of it by any means, but no one has ever seen this "schoolmarm" Amber that's now sporting new messy, and concealed self. She has always willingly oversexulaized herself -- it was her marketing strategy. Her approach of "I was so innocent, just doing laughy drugs (wtf??)" is ludicrous. Schedule one drugs and schedule one drugs. No distinction. I also saw people talking about how JD looked down and not at her. To be clear, when I went to trial, I couldn't look at my ex. I was terrified. Seems that this is so pear-shaped and distorted because narcissists (I've edited and researched manuscripts on this particular mental illness) tend to attract and heavily persuade others through exhaustive measures of wearing them down. They are quite skilful at their disguises.

This recording is from when she cut off his finger by assaulting him with multiple bottles tossed at him.
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

terrible doing this to JD knowing that he does many of his own stunts. She has been out to ruin him for a very long time

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Amber truly thinks she has found the role of a lifetime "victim", thereby bringing all victims of abuse, and any forms of violence back a century. Honestly, I have never had that kind of recall. If anything, I had so much trouble remembering anything but the basics and even then doubting myself. No one has that kind of recall. She's a terrible actress in the "role" that is going to kill her career forever.

Too bad the jurors cannot here all this expert analysis or hear from real victims/survivours of abuse/violence.

Like they said, just one juror has to think she was hit, at all, ever, and she wins. {{{sigh}}}

Hide 4 replies...

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I had a good laugh over this clip

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 That clip isn't coming up for me. 😔

@DontSpeak that's weird it worked earlier I'll go find it and post it again. Thanks for letting me know

+1

@DontSpeak I reposted the clip it's at the bottom of the thread now

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Amber Heard "SchoolMarm Wanna Be" lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I mean, come on! When, in her whole career has she ever dressed like this? If I was a juror I'd feel like she was treating me like an idiot.

Amber Heard has spent her entire career shaping and directing her seductress, sex kitten look. She likes to think she's another Marilyn, but she's pure trailer trash.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Or, how about her "Cruella Deville" look. lol I think her counsel put the squash on this look and now she's the ever evolving schoolmarm.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@DontSpeak I don't know who's making her look worse herself or her crappy lawyer. She must of picked her out of the yellow pages. It's almost as if the lawyer has no experience

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 lol her outfits are unreasonably conservatively UGLY! No one dresses like that, no one.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

A good article on body language and the language of recall vs liars recall language.

www.boredpanda.com/amber-heard-b...

Messy SchoolMarm Evoluatuion

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak *evolution

+1

@DontSpeak thanks for posting the article

+1

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I watched her on youtube this morning it was one of the clips I posted

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Haha, it's good that someone has the patience to sit through all the nonsense and make it more cogent. It truly is like a circus. It's time for a legal system overhaul, for certain.

+1

@DontSpeak I completely agree. This whole thing is more ridiculous everyday

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I can only read about the American Legal System here. I've not experienced it first hand. I like that JD really isn't hiding his drug and alcohol use. Quite frankly, he never has. He's always been known as a drinker that is a big smooshy, generous, intellectual and placid individual. I hope that the jurors remember what they've known of him. In all his years, no one has ever accused him of any sort of violence. Yet Amber, has been called out on significant other violence many times. I hope there is a justice for him. I really do. The films he made aren't the same without him. It's really tragic.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

This is a good film he was in.

From Hell
dosmovies.com/film/From_Hell

"It is 1888 in London, and the unfortunate poor lead horrifying lives in the city's deadliest slum, Whitechapel. Harassed by gangs and forced to walk the streets for a living, Mary Kelly and her small group of companions trudge on through this daily misery, their only consolation being that things can't get any worse. Yet things somehow do when their friend Ann is kidnapped and they are drawn into a conspiracy with links higher up than they could possibly imagine. The kidnapping is soon followed by the gruesome murder of another woman, Polly, and it becomes apparent that they are being hunted down, one by one. Sinister even by Whitechapel standards, the murder grabs the attention of Inspector Fred Abberline, a brilliant yet troubled man whose police work is often aided by his psychic abilities. Abberline becomes deeply involved with the case, which takes on personal meaning to him when he and Mary begin to fall in love. ...
Read more

+4

Hide 2 replies...

@PureVodka🍺 great movie, one of my favorites for sure

+2

master

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I wanted to post something laughable on this thread for a change and yes I'm being facetious.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak I just love Johnny so much, I almost feel like I know him

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 His reputation has been built on being a funny, intelligent, soft-spoken, self-deprecating person. He has been to known to be overly generous, to a flaw.

+1

@DontSpeak so true. I watched a video of Johnny visiting a sick children's hospital it was wonderful to see him all dressed up like Jack sparrow I don't think I posted it here. I should for sure

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is funny.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak hahaha, good one DS

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Sign the petition to have Amber Heard removed from Aquaman 2:

chng.it/Zr4V65VssV

+2

Hide 9 replies...

@DontSpeak signed

+1

@DontSpeak thanks for the post

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 You're welcome. I just saw an actual footage (CCtv on the elevator) of her in her nightgown, covered by a coat, barefoot, with James Franco letting him into the home she shared with Johnny Depp whilst they were still married. She doesn't seem to know any self restraint or decency.

+1

@DontSpeak yes me too. They are trying so hard not to be recognized in the footage. It was ridiculous. Omg if Johnny looses this it will be horrible. I hope that her career will tank and his will go on though. It's so obvious who is telling the truth

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I agree, but I think he has rightly stated the worst thing has already happened to him. Everything in his life was taken. He has decided to be someone who acts with a purposed grace.

That iO Tillett Wright was literally reading a script. Whitney Henriquez and many others were drug buddies that were living off JD for free and now they are lying.

I've never seen anything so sickening in my life. Especially given it's a court case, that's made public, it's more alarming.

Amber is also a heavy drinker and drug user. Her appearance at 36 is showing the toll. Having had my ex be much the same, I can say that people like that often hurt themselves due to their using. I know for a fact that being hit repeatedly in the face is NOT something that can ever be covered with makeup, not EVER. The swelling alone can never be reduced overnight. I wish it could have been. This jury better be more experienced than those that believed her the first time.
Read more

+1

@DontSpeak absolutely right however makeup can give the allusion of bruises, that is what I think she might have done

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Whoever is doing the transcription for the video playback just typed "swimming with a whale" instead of "Marilyn Manson was there" and "Mr Duck" for "Mr Depp".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

$300,000,000 and 1,000,000 alpacas....

The testimony today by the defense was actually funny. 95% of it made Amber and her legal team look really stupid and guilty.

+2

Hide 2 replies...

@DontSpeak it seems Heards' legal team is grasping at straws. How ridiculous!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Since I've never followed any American or Celebrity case before, I don't know if they are all like this?

I actually had to ask other viewers if the witnesses were supposed to be supporting the defense or JD. lol

(I did not watch all, just some, but it was more about emotions and substance use, and people who were officials saying that they felt she had staged things and perjured herself... it was weird, almost like a movie itself.)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM lol believe it or not, this is not at all far off of what the defence witnesses are like.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I thought it must have been as there's enough footage of them laughing to make clips like this. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

This is part 1 from "Ozzy Man Reviews", there are 4 more to watch on his channel so far if you like it.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Other [so called] stars don't do things like this: #JohnnyDeppheartofgold

+2

master

#JohnnyDeppheartofgold I like that. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyX0twnn... This video will melt your heart, if you haven't seen it before

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Yes, I have seen this. I also read that he donates his time.

With so much emphasis on his substance use, and it's out of context (being abused as a child will make someone unable to regulate the emotions and gravitate toward self medicating especially if the triggers from then are activated) I cannot imagine how hard it is to have your every move scrutinised, evaluated, commented on, and published... I see that he is resigned now. I think that's where the calm is coming from. It must hurt a creative soul like that to be stripped down. I don't think anyone would argue that he isn't gifted in his craft, and a deeply caring person. It's too so sickening that this all contains so many people that hang onto people like him only to suck them dry.

+1

@DontSpeak I also wanted to mention I'm 10 mins from finishing one of his latest films called, Minamata. It is a really good movie and would recommend it to anyone. This film really shows once again what a versatile actor he is. Have a great day by the way and is was great talking with you again

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 This is excellent information! I have never heard of this film and will look it up. Thank you!

+1

master

yes I agree, I also have come to believe that Heard married him for monetary gain as well as to jump start her career in acting as she really didn't have much of one before him. If I'm right about this she's an absolute snake. If anything is gained from this I do hope she is at the very least blacklisted. I mean who could have enough trust to even work with her at this point?

+1

guru
Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Dubbz187em TRY NOT TO LAUGH...#AmberTurd

+2

@Dubbz187em it's saying error occurred

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 The link below the YouTube works...

(just copying what Dubbz187em already posted for clarity / ease)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuEHORE...

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

sorry don't know why it didn't work

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Dubbz187em I think (not certain) if you use the YouTube selection and paste from the status bar it messes up. The "share" option is the link meant to be put into the YouTube selection here. 😊

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I did do that thanks

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Dubbz187em KK you are welcome, it works anyway and good info! Thank you. 😊😊😊

+1

@Dubbz187em Yes me too. For some reason it happens in the forum. Thanks for your contribution anyway. All comment and post are welcome

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I think I believe her that she didn't ever "actually landed a blow to Johnny". There were just hits. I think she could damage more if she "actually" wanted. So release the Girl , make some movies for us. Johhny can find another girl. Freedom for Amber! We want movies with Amber!

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos * Sprays Graffiti all over the Chat room * Freedom for Amber. We want movies with Amber

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Dude, that woman is a nut case! Forget the "Freedom for Amber" idea, she needs a straight jacket and a muzzle. I'd sooner trust my d**k with Edward Scissorhands than I'd trust her to just be honest for once.

+3

@SimonM hahaha, that was too funny. I just love that comment. I needed a good laugh

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM To be honest my friend I watch her curves and lines in the films, don't have intentions of making a real life relation with her. Need to see more of her spandex superhero moves and short skirt endeavors . My respect for Johnny is somehow analogue and perhaps lower. Purely indifferent for him as a real life person , in the last decade's films quite disappointed and out of my span of interest. Just being honest.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

@Nasos all I can say is, all opinions are welcome even if one does not agree. "And that's all I'm going to say about that", to repeat Forrest Gump's quote

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I think you don't get my graffiti seriously and you doing right!

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

LOL the only people I have ever seen talk about Amber Heard before this were those who used her image as masturbation material. She was never known as a talented person, just one [who used to] have a good body and did nude scenes. She never looked better then when she was with Johnny; he never looked worse when he was with Amber. Do the maths.

This video measures her Q rating as an actor. It's pretty obvious she's not talented and not liked by audiences.

+2

Hide 9 replies...

@DontSpeak so true so true. I saw them together at some award ceremony and Johnny looked so defeated, While Amber was smiling like a Cheshire Cat. This was before they broke up by the way.

+3

@DontSpeak I'd also like to comment that I thought Amber did a mediocre job on her character in the remake of The Stand as compared to the original actor in the first Movie. Her name is Laura San Giacomo, the original Nadine Cross

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak The first time I remember hearing of her was when the poopgate scandal first started. I imagine her social media fans are mostly just Fecophiles now.

+2

@SimonM hahaha, good one smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Precisely. Her claim that he ruined her career is so far-fetched. Most people didn't know anything about her; she chose to do this as a career move. It was never about abused people and helping anyone, except for herself. It's particularly tragic for people that really have been abused. Criminal, really. She deserves to lose any prospects, at the very least.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak She is disgusting. What she is doing/saying is criminal and about as insulting as it gets for real domestic abuse survivors. My mother and my sisters and I witnessed and experienced way too much of that sh*t from my father when I was a kid. She deserves nothing.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM I'm sorry for what you went through. I, too, have a background as a victim/survivour. Unfortunately, my most recent experience has made me quite reclusive. I hope your life has much healing.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I'm sorry you had to experience such appalling treatment too. I'm over mine, it happened when I was a kid, I'm 55 now, but I do know how badly it can affect peoples lives. I do hope you still manage to find happiness in your life and your future.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Thank you. I'm trying, little by little, but it is tough. 😊

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

It's all over. They deliberate now, the earliest a verdict will be returned will be the 31st May 2022.

+2

Hide 6 replies...

@DontSpeak Yes now we wait. I really thought it would take longer for the verdict to be made. I shall pray for him. Something tells me there will be no winners. So much of it is he said she said. I don't know. I wish I was making the decision lol

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I think they can take longer, but that's the earliest since there is a weekend and a holiday (that's what I heard on the recordings).

I see it a lot more on the side of Amber lied and manipulated the whole thing. Any creature, when pushed into a corner and prodded will try to defend itself. She was very cunning and cruel and on the attack. She reminds me of what I went through. You feel crazy.

+1

@DontSpeak Gaslighting. I've been through it too. My ex husband would even convince my very young son at the time that I was crazy. I remain single to this day to avoid ever going through something like that again. I feel for you. Just know that I believe that you are a kind heart that deserves respect and dignity

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Thank you. I find interaction outside of my home can be overstimulating at the moment. I cry pretty easily still. I appreciate what you have written. 😊

+2

@DontSpeak yes I also spend way too much time in my isolation and have for years. I have to take antianxiety meds to leave the house. It is something you never get over, but it does get a little easier as time goes by. God bless you my dear. I do care very much for you and what you have been through.💖

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Thank you. 🤗

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is despicable. To lie to sick children and those in need. #ShameOnUAmberHeard

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak lying, scheming, gold digging, snake

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 It really disgusts me that she had the money for over a year, and still claims she did not have a chance to pay it -- they were asking her! LIAR. I know this world is unfair, I can only hope this jury will not spare her a thought of kindness. She truly deserves to be called out on all this.

+1

@DontSpeak I would love to see her be charged with fraud or something like that

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+3

Hide 5 replies...

@SimonM what the hell? She is nuts

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I thought you'd be impressed smiley

+2

@SimonM thanks for you contribution, and yes it is impressive. Poor Johnny being married to this nut. Heck her own council is sick of her antics smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM That's the weirdest thing. What in the world. What a freak.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak My thoughts exactly!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Count me in , he needs some bloody rough justice after staring in the regrettable forgettable film 'Mortdecai' how could u jonny

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM This is the ONLY time I have seen her look like she's feeling anything but VENOM; she's scared because she's been found out and her career is OVER. #AmberHeardAbuser #AmberHeardCartoonCharacter

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I reckon that look is her planning how she's going to sh*t on all the jurors beds, without getting caught.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM lol I read she plans to sue AGAIN. After saying all she wanted was to get on with her life? I hope it gets rejected. Especially because she perjured herself.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I would be surprised if she can get anyone to represent her. Nobody with any self respect would touch her with a sh*tty stick.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Candace Owens REACTS to the Johnny Depp v Amber Heard Verdict

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 She's great smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Because I refuse Social Media, I don't know her, so this is a new person. I don't mind that people believe in things, but I did witness MeToo make anything a reason to sue and then produce global heresy. It hurt me, in particular, when my struggles were real and for someone who has had real injuries saw hers were astonished that a delicate face could be repeated punched and only required icing and makeup. I WISH that had been true for me. I WISH. This girl is a little too much for me, but it's probably true to most people who are on Social Media. It's actually too much. All of it. Give me the forest and the snow. lol

+2

master

It was a beautiful day in Virginia yesterday. I've been sick lately hence the reason my post is so late. I'm so happy for Johnny. He probably will never see a dime but he is vindicated in the courts and in public opinion. Love You Johnny

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I'm having a really hard day today, and when I saw the news from yesterday, I started crying. It's a win for victims of violence everywhere. It gives me hope.

+2

Hide 8 replies...

@DontSpeak yes Amber Turd got what she deserved. I am very emotional too. Thanks for being with me through this emotional journey. We both suffered from flashbacks. Now we must celebrate all victims that now can have a voice, men and women alike

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 He did that. He really did. I actually didn't think it would happen.

+1

@DontSpeak Please give yourself the right to be happy someday my dear. Your day will come when you feel confident and safe. I will stake my life on it, after all I never thought it would happen too me😘💖🙏

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I struggle every day. Things just keep getting worse. At least I can have a few bits of fun here. lol

+2

@DontSpeak it's heartbreaking to hear you say that

+2

@DontSpeak thanks for sharing this video as I had not heard Depp's reply yet

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 It's a written statement, but I feel confidant he'll say something himself at some stage. Honestly, because he was willing to openly allow, and not deny, the interior of his personal life, he has made a huge leap for all domestic violence and childhood abuse victims. It was incredibly brave. I look forward to his statement.

+1

@DontSpeak yes I am looking forward to Johnny saying something in person too and yes I do hope that this trial opens people eyes as to how many men are abused as well, by their wives. After all you never hear of a refuge for beaten husbands which I've always thought there should be

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Hello, since I am much removed from the States, if anyone see a live Johnny Depp statement (Johnny speaking himself without edit), I would really appreciate it being posted. Thank you!

+2

Hide 6 replies...

@DontSpeak I'll keep my eye out for it. I'll check everyday. Apparently Johnny is in the UK, maybe he's filming? I sure hope so smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 He is apparently with his band and guitarist Jeff Beck.

+1

@DontSpeak oh ok good for him.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I know. haha good for him
I think he should direct now.

+2

@DontSpeak yes I do agree. Did you watch The Brave he directed that as well as helped write the screen play. It has Marlon Brando in it. Which became his mentor

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 "The Brave"? Is it this one? dosmovies.com/film/The_Brave_199...

I do not believe I saw this. Thank you very much.

I hope you are feeling better and that whatever made you feel unwell has run its course.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

I was shocked to see that he won! It's a step forward for men who were abused, yet no one believed them, or they were told to just take it... My heart goes out to all who also suffered dv/sv/etc we shall not be silenced!

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@amz1369 It truly is. The way he's handling it, with a step back and away, is also something to reflect on.

+1

@amz1369 I have known men in my life that were abused by there wife. It was so horrible to watch her mentally and physically hurt him. Everyone but me just stood there and laughed. I stuck up for him. I still see him from time to time and unfortunately he is still with her. I will never be party to that kind of abuse, just sit and watch and say nothing. I think there should be shelters for men in that situation in every city but I have never heard of one. It makes me sad and very angry

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak Isn't that a wonderful selfless statement. He barely mentioned himself rather he spoke of others in his situation and thanked all the people involved that helped in bringing the truth to light. I'm so proud of Johnny for this prideless effort to fight this great fight not just for himself but like he said to give courage to others to come forward

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 After consideration, I think he'll just want to go forward. Unlike, that horrible woman, who seized every opportunity to rehash her "ordeal and sacrifice and pledge".

I never read any of the articles way back when and only perusing them now.

It's disgusting how everyone spun his substance using into abuse when the two are not synonymous and in cases where a person was abused as a child are actually, quite normal.

I am NOT saying people do not get abusive whilst intoxicated, I am saying that historically for this person, it was entirely incongruent.

Further, when it came out, I saw her face and heard her statement that she was "repeatedly" punched in the face.

At the time, I was just recovering from a punch to my face. My whole body reacted: NO. This is a publicity stunt. That is not the way it looks, not at all.

Read more

+3

@DontSpeak yes indeed good for him. I do hope that he just focuses on family, mostly his children as I am sure this whole Amber mess has affected them greatly, and as a fan, his work too. Family the ones that really loved me helped me my healing tremendously

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Ozzy Man Reviews: Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard FINAL VERDICT

Amber Turd #MeNo.2

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Why does Amber always look so indignant? She never even approaches anything like humility or wanting what's just. {{{{barf}}}}

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak It smiles when it gets money.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM See below for Honey Badgers reply to this disgusting person.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is what Honey Badger thinks of Amber...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Haha we posted that at the same time.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM She's a liar. How disgusting.

This attorney should be disbarred.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This real life killing is the result of domestic violence, this time on a husband.

I only stumbled on it last night, by accident.

I would like to point out, as a victim of DV, you can get pushed into a corner, that others on the outside label "mutual abuse". It's not. This story really illustrates what can happen, when anyone is ritualistically abused. Everything turns upside down. Everything.

Caution should be exercised in viewing. It's really heart-breaking -- not for the woman who was abusing and was killed, for the real victim, Bryan “Steven” Lawson.

Bryan “Steven” Lawson
dosmovies.com/episode/Accused_Gu...

+1

Hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(1y)

+4

Hide 1 reply...

@(⌐■_■) same here. I haven't the money and I would watch her movies for free

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

A sweet statement.

+2

master

We love you Johnny. We will always have your back. I can't believe Amber is still holding on to this narrative of being an abused wife. I do hope she gets slapped with a perjury charge or several for that matter.

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 The founder of the #MeToo movement has flatly stated that they do not endorse or support her actions. She's on her own.

+1

@DontSpeak hahah, That's great to hear. Her goose is cooked. She will probably not only not ever work in Hollywood but she's have to move out of Hollywood too. Go home with her tail tucked between her legs like all cowards eventually do. Pretty soon she'll be a faded memory to all. She sure has messed with the wrong people

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I am a bit concerned about the child.

Then the ACLU is suing JD for money, which is ridiculous. What sort of charity SUES anyone? Plus, he never made the pledge, which AH said she donated. lol

I am grateful to be so far removed from such nonsense.

+1

@DontSpeak that makes no sense, unless the ACLU is believing more of AH's lies. How could he be accountable for that? This sort of reminds me of what happened to Michael Jackson. Once they see a millionaire is willing to pay lawsuits the vultures come out to cash in too. Makes me very angry

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I have read many negative things about the ACLU. I have no direct experience, but have checked the sources and this is their stance.

It's obscene.

+1

@DontSpeak yes it is

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak They're demanding money due to the fact that the Depp team subpoenaed them the files concerning their "help" with the op-ed. Depp has basically said f-u... that is far too much money... (by at least 85x) so it's not so much them suing Depp... but throwing a tantrum because the ACLU had to give up information the court ordered them to

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@amz1369 Ah, thank you for clarifying!
It is still most unbecoming. They are acting like spoilt children.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak No problem :)

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I'm thankful every day for my anonymity. What a bunch of bad bananas.

+1

@DontSpeak yes me as well. In my case you can't get blood from a stone lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

theancestory.com/amber-heard-uni...

If you check independently, Amber Heard's page at the UN has been removed. I will not link it so you can research on your own if interested to verify for yourself.

This schemer needs to be blanked. Just like they did. Quietly. Ignore her.

Victims of violence and abuse are always silenced. From the onset, having sustained injuries from the very same origin she claimed, yet was not showing, I did not believe her. I felt conflicted as would be natural. I never believed her, and not because I'm some Depp fan. I'm not. I'm a "fan" of the truth.

She single-handedly has set all abuse victims back. We are always looked at circumspectly and as if we somehow deserved it, or were defective or weak.

Justice for everyone. Let Amber get the justice she deserves. She deserves to lose everything she has falsely acquired.

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak I love how you speak so eloquently if only someone like you could be the voice for domestic abuse it would take us a long way to having it stop in every home. Thanks for you post. Love it

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 That's very kind of you. I'm speechless. smiley

+1

@DontSpeak Awe. You are welcome my dear❣😘

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is an inherently shy person.

+1

Hide 4 replies...

@DontSpeak is this recent like after the trail? If so he's loosing weight. Possible for a new film. That would be fab. Or he is sober now. When my abuser was gone and out of my life for good. I had no desire to use substances. It was as if a switch had be turn off in my brain. It was obvious to me that it was my means of coping. I've been sober 5 years now this July. Thanks for the post. He's so courteous even to reporters. He must make his body guards nervous. I love you Johnny!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 This was yesterday in Oslo. He has very shy body language. It takes one to know one. lol

+1

@DontSpeak Yes it does. I'm not shy. I isolate myself everyday, but I've never been shy. I have social anxiety which is a beast. I'm suppose to have coffee with a friend today and even though I've known her for many years I still get so anxious the day I know I have to spend a certain amount of time with someone

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I can identify with that. I do not like crowds at all.

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak I had a feeling he was working on a movie as he seems to have lost a lot of weight which is typical for a movie role. Thanks for the post

master

www.tmz.com/2022/06/19/amber-hea... In stark contrast this is what AH is up to

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I saw that at the end of the [tiny] article.

One of the shots looks strange. 2 of the shots are definitely her.

Not that I care. I don't.

I was happy to see JD with a role acting. 😊

+1

@DontSpeak absolutely I'm just so glad he's back to the good life and doing what he loves to do and his fans too of course

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Oooooh that's her sister, that's why it doesn't look like her to me. duhhh. lol

+1

@DontSpeak yes the only one that is sticking by her apparently. I also believe she perjured herself for AH as well.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This commentator is amazing. It's worth watching because you will laugh.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Great break down of the dateline interview. Like I said before when and actor is resorting to dateline interviews, their career is over. I'm laughed at this and laughed even harder when I found out she was doing the interview. What a tw*t. Thanks for the post

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 She has incredibly strange facial contortions. When he breaks it down, they are even more bizarre. In watching interviews with serial killers, I am struck by the similarities. She's scary.

+1

@DontSpeak oh dear lord. I do hope what you said doesn't come to fruition. Or that she hurts Johnny due to not winning. I'm sure it just kills her inside, people like her hate loosing

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Wait, what did I say? Help! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I've been reading up on the Australian perjury rumours, and apparently they are true. The Australian government is looking into charging Amber Heard in connection with smuggling Pistol and Boo. Also, one of these dogs was Johnny's late mother's dog, so it's highly unlikely he ever hung the dog out the window. Despite everything, he was the one who looked after his mother. The dog meant everything to him.

+1

master

I don't know if AH will ever get charged with perjury in Australia. However if she does I'm hoping that it will cause a domino effect and that she will be charged with perjury in the U.S too.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series