This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Howard stern launches tirade on unvaccinated americans (392 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

I am not really a fan of Howard Stern but he was right on the money with this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwau8VvR...

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Famous Last Words of an Anti-Vaxxer I wish I had gotten the vaccine.

This disease is a killer. This disease hurts people for a long time.

Be Smart - GET THE VACCINE

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@..box.. Yeah, that Anti-Vaxxer who said that, was an uneducated dillweed.

Why would any healthy younger person get an experimental dose of this toxin when the Mortality rate is only around 1% for normally healthy younger people?

Now they claim everyone needs boosters, when there's no experiential evidence what the long term results will be on the human body for the first injections?

Nationally acclaimed Medical professionals are disgusted how CoVid has been hyped up and how the number of cases and deaths have been so wrongly manipulated by the CDC to create a world of needless Panic, when the majority of persons recover with no crippling side effects when using regular & CHEAPER drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine, Human-use Ivermectin, Zinc, & Vitamin D that works very well. These International Doctors have reported only one death and that was due to waiting too long to get on this prescribed regime. Now that the CDC has gone in and changed the number of cases and fatalities from CoVid, shows that this CoVid Disease is around the same numbers that people normally get ill from each year with the Flu, which by the way, the regular Influenza Deaths weren't shown in the CDC reports. That's because they were counting the regular Flu under CoVid! The Vax appears to now be a Political Ruse, and a way for Big Pharma to make Billions.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed I have no words..... smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd OK then, no need to beat yourself in the head. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)
+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@StarKissed You voice your opinion well but generalisations such as Older and unhealthy patients have a better chance of surviving with these medications with no side-effects than those getting the jab. and the doctors recommending these vaccinations, have lost their flipping minds.

Vaccines have a limited span in the body (just like flu jabs) and the virus seems to be mutating which is affecting the work of the original vaccination. That is why booster jabs are necessary.

I have has Covid 19 and the Jansen vaccination and I can assure you that there is no comparison to the effects on the body that both have. Covid19 was a near death experience for me with doctors telling me that they wouldn't put me on a respirator and would only give me oxygen plus paracetamol. There were others who whould benefit more from the respirator.

The side effects of the vaccine passed in 24 hours and were very mild in comparison.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@..box.. I'm glad it worked for you, and really glad you didn't have to go on the respirator, but there's studies showing the Vaccine has caused innumerable life threatening effects on the Elderly and those with pre-existing health conditions, not to mention the blood clots, respiratory problems and heart issues of those who were in perfect health before being vaxed.. The MSM won't speak a word about this which is highly irresponsible. From what we've learned regarding the Vaccine problems, it appears the old standbys are more effective and of course much cheaper. How many Boosters will people need to have? I'm not convinced there's a big mutation occurring. Their Hegellian Dialectics have been used too much on the population and I've lost what little trust was there.

My friend was sick as a dog last week with CoVid but was fortunate to take Ivermectin which had him much improved within 24 hours as well. I know if the Vaccine was forced on me, I'd be dying shortly after; and I know some people may miss me on here. smiley Just saying, one remedy has dangerous side effects for many, but the old standby meds have none that I've heard of.
Read more

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series