This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,385 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Died Suddenly | Official Trailer – Streaming November 21st (743 views, 62 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer.
rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier...

+6

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

What can i say, other then a very well put together documentary, showing shocking stuff about the dangers of the " experimental Covid-19 jab ", what was said about whats been going on [SPOILER] smiley is the first i've heard of that (when it comes to the numbers involved, had no idea it was that many). 9/10

This is for adult viewing only and maybe best watched when not eating a main meal.

Edit: This as had over 3 million views in 24 hours with over 4,800 comments on it at the time of this post.

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I watched on Rumble, the first link you shared is down. Thanks so much for posting!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@jeeppeep The first link was just the trailer, but thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome. smiley

+3

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

I finally watched the whole thing. Parts of it were of dead people and made me sick and light-headed. These cases of death and the ingredients and effects of the vaccine should be studied in the top labs and clinics, but they refuse to touch it. Shame.

The vaccine promoters in the media was a nice review. An incredible amount of social pressure was put on people to socially distance, mask up, and get vaccinated. All of these steps are simply unhealthy. Disgusting.

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@BunzaiMaster ''...socially distance, mask up, and get vaccinated. All of these steps are simply unhealthy.'

Srsly, education is just not your thing is it? There is still time to LEARN THINGS, just try, it's rewarding

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) How do I graduate from your "education"? Isolate myself from friends and meeting strangers? Wear a mask on my face all day? Get jabbed three times a year? Your school makes North Korea seem like a paradise.

I'd rather eat healthy, get exercise, and learn real facts. I did get wu-flu twice, and survived it without hospitalization.

Yes, there are peer-reviewed articles that conclude the jab is effective. But did you read any? It's not science. Fauci is not science.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@BunzaiMaster smiley You might just benefit from a SMART TAMPON, 'cuz honestly your dumb is leaking everywhere... again.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Aside from the initial 404 and then the subsequent advert attack giving the readers a Black Friday discount in order to SELL something, this is another scam.

The doctor mentioned is a Stanford educated and respected physician. Although, just like the vaccine, his theories are NOT proven in fact.

What are the sides here?

Die or don't die? Practise safe hygiene?

Hand washing, personal safe space (aka social distancing) and [certified, not fashion statemet] mask wearing are NOT the issue.

It is demeaning to be lectured that those things (above) create or contribute to a communicable disease.

We must also acknowledge that this pandemic was something where the doctors were working around the clock to find a stoppage point.

I find it insulting and panic inducing to say EVERYTHING surrounding finding a vaccine and a cure is a conspiracy. That is hysteria driven. What the end point?

Ah, I see, it's capitalism AGAIN. SELLING the cure on that SECOND LINK.
Read more

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak "advert attack giving the readers a Black Friday discount"* I see no ads, anyone else see ads?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Screenshot... look familiar? Stop defending it.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Like anyone else would, i thought you meant ads in the documentary.

So all you are doing is trying to find things to attack this documentary. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV I'm trying to appeal to rational thought.

You seem to be an extremist.

Why? What happened to you?

Everyone in the world is not the enemy.

There was a pandemic, there were capable and competent doctors trying to help...

But this assault of "US against THEM" is hysteria and very dangerous. I doubt you have children.

I didn't look for anything.

It's there, and that's the end of it.

Please, get help. Please.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak A lot of Doctors wanted to treat patients with Ivermectin, look what happened to them, threatened,defamed and fired.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Did you write that are did one of your friends (who i have blocked)?

+3

guru
Report comment
(1y)

“The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
I wonder if the number of sheep surpassed, or came in under their estimates??????

+1

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking The sheep are the ones clicking the link to buy "Black Friday" discounted cure alls.

Disgusting.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak The sheep are those who protested GMO food, then stood in line for a dose of mRNA gene therapy so dangerous it was dicontinued in trials on dogs. Sheep believed when they changed the name from jab to vax, it was safer. Sheep believed Nobel Prize winning drugs were horse dewormer. Sheep also believed a bandanna would protect them. Sheep believe ANYTHING, except the most obvious thing of all, they are WRONG.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking Sheep?

Try using a real quality of debate to express an opinion.

What you just described is profiling which is subjective and not rational.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Sorry, I don't debate sheep, or follow their made up rules for discourse. What you did was mistake me for an idiot like you.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking smiley smiley smiley

Try silence next time... you just did exactly what you claim not to do.

smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Try silencing me idiot. smiley
If you're too stupid to see the hypocrisy in giving your stupid definition of sheep, then virtue signalling over my definition of sheep because it fit you to a tee,maybe idiot is giving you too much credit.
BUT! After that display of moronic prowess, you have the nerve to call ME a hypocrite, I'm convinced idiot is a bridge to far for you deary.
Oh please don't mistake this for a debate, equals debate, morons are scorned.

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)
+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@sidewayswalking You're so cute when you're mad. So dateable. xxx
smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Stamping his widdu millennial feetz? smiley on behalf of the dimly lit crew too? Truly endearing... yup totally fuDATEABLE. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking Go suck a d**k Judge Dred, and don't think of it as an insult, you just look hungry.

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking Looks like my milkshake brings all the sheep to the yard. Enjoy the blood clots. I'll enjoy the stories.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@sidewayswalking Before unilaterally proclaiming your intellectual superiority, perhaps you should reacquaint yourself with some indisputable facts. Little things like 'Jab' and 'Vax' meaning exactly the same thing:

or that little thing that Merck posted on their website concerning the efficacy of their Nobel winning animal de-wormer in the fight against Covid:

But I suppose the manufacturer of your miracle drug was wrong too.

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

One of the 11,000 comments.

"It's heartbreaking for me to be in a society where people sit around waiting for: Mainstream media, Hollywood, social media, politicians, religious leaders and educators to tell them what to believe, without making them effort to do their own research."

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 And another.

"Being prior military and having access to both VA and private doctors, not one of them supported my decision to not take the vaccine. My VA doctor literally yelled at me when I refused to take the vaccine. My cardiologist of 20+ years and one of the last of my doctors that I thought I could trust even lectured me. One thing I’ve learned through all of this Covid crap is do your own homework! I feel truly sorry for those who put all their faith in someone else wearing a white jacket."

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 That's is the definition of hysteria.

+2

master

I watched this documentary when it was posted last week or so and I wasn't the least bit surprised. My Mother almost died of a blood clot after her last booster. I told her it may have been the cause but being the democrat that she is and always trusting the government she refused to even entertain the idea. We almost lost her to it and further more half her left foot had to be removed. It has been a terrible year for my Mom to suffer this way. I became very ill after my second jab and refused to do anymore out of fear of it killing me. I guess I wasn't so hysterical in my thoughts after all. If anyone is suffering the same fate as my Mom you are in my prayers it is a terrible thing when one day one has there independence and the next day they don't. Thanks for the thread P.V. so I could air my grievance

+3

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

This is too good. smiley smiley smiley smiley

The Stew Peters Network were proud to present their latest antivax offering called DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer. A better name for the shockumentary would be LIED SUDDENLY because it is essentially 1 hour and 8 minutes of blatant lies. In this video, Dr Susan Oliver and Cindy the dog go back to the science and do a little fact checking and expose the lies.

Lied suddenly! Fact checking the Died Suddenly Shockumentary

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Good critical attack with supporting links of like opinions and data analysis on the YT page smiley
Maybe I should take a different view as to why my fathers red blood cell count dropped significantly after the 3rd injection. People die suddenlyeveryday of heart failure, strokes and embolisms. Myocarditus and Pericarditis are normal conditions in children and young adults too. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's all perfectly normal.I would like to see a rebuttal from the producers...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD The point here is that the vaccines and every other drug known to mankind, have certain sideffects. But trying to attribute everything that can go wrong in the human body to the vaccines, is simply ridiculous. Have you ever read the list of sideffects for an aspirin? It will shock you. smiley

Abdominal or stomach pain, cramping, or burning
black, tarry stools
bloody or cloudy urine
change in consciousness
chest pain or discomfort
confusion
constipation
con vulsions, severe or continuing
dark urine
decreased frequency or amount of urine
diarrhea
difficult breathing
drowsiness
fainting
fast breathing
feeling that something terrible will happen
fever
general tiredness and weakness
greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine
headache
heartburn
increased thirst
indigestion
irregular heartbeat
light-colored stools
loss of appetite
loss of consciousness
Read more

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd The side effects of vitamin C or D are much the same.

Also, anyone with an underlying health issue with experience not just progressive affects of that disease (diabetes, thyroid, heart, autoimmune, etc.).

It is not possible to have a reaction so quickly that isn't triggered by an underlying cause.

I experienced extreme side effects from all the vaccines. However, I never went into thinking I wouldn't. I also feel that in trying to tackle a world-wide pandemic, they were working at an urgent pace.

In being realistic to label every researcher or doctor as in on some larger conspiracy is... smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@M3g4m1nd Yes, we have had this conversation before. And you forgot to list Rheyes Syndrome..again. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Thats called old age.....again smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD I wrote Stew Peters requesting a rebuttal to this video. If I get a reply I'll post it. In the meantime here is a link to a peer reviewed analysis of the "clots" featured in Died Suddenly pesentation by Mike Adams.
naturalnews.com/2022-08-17-eleme...
His lab analysis , and consensus of opinions show that the clots are NOT blood. While Dr. Susan provides a link to trash mike Adams analysis; she also posted a picture of clots that were blood and were still bloody in contrast to the rubbery clots analyzed and presented in the video.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Taking advantage of the mood in here to advise people not to use fried eggplants on hemorrhoids. It's not working, not at all!

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Nasos smiley ''NO EGGPLANTS''

smiley *taking notes*

Honestly, we get the best life hacks in this forum! smiley
I hadn't given eggplants a single thot five min ago!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos smiley smiley smiley Did you try eating it first before applying it ? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD hahahha

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos smiley Never tried fried eggplant. Don't think I will. Carmex and ice cubes work great ! smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Remember the first time you find out u have rhoids? Mine was in the morning after a serious drinkup and after I had hot chilly beef soup for hangover. I was jumping up and down in the loo until I manage have c@@p.

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Thats where the ice cubes work the best to relieve the flare-up. Choose your pain. The Carmex works with or without ice for pain relief.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD ok honestly this was what a neighbor told my Dad to use on his hemorrhoids. The other advise of hers often is to chop onions, put them inside socks and sleep in them, when sick

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I seen articles mentioning that folk remedy for colds and flu...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I know onion is a good disinfection in the past (old historical times) for wounds and field urgent operations but I wouldn't do that for cold. I doesn't convince me

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Does an onion in the sock work for a cold?
www.medicalnewstoday.com/article...

Of course there is no clinical study to confirm anything. Except that there is no evidence .

A colleague once told me he made an onion poultice for his wife when she had severe bronchitus. Worked well according to him. He was a farmer in his younger days.

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I know onion diffusely spreads in human liquids. I would eat for example an onion soup, with extra hot herbs added. This would convince me to use as against flu or cold. will read the thread, u never know, always learn new things. Thanks

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I was googling without success the miss America bikini pageant moments but now I truly got me googling abt onions and eggplants ahahhahha

+2

guru
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos
Heres instruction on where the the eggplant should go.. Gotta Love YouTube!

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Geez I was joking and it appears that woman had a point. People are using them. (surpised)

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Looks like you hit a bullseye shooting over your shoulder! smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD this about the external rhoids , like powder or extract sounds more reasonable than fried eggplants. True what says about digestion, we often cook here I know. My favorite type for frying is the white type , they sweet and full flesh, these whites we got here. We call them Santorini type

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I like roast eggplant cooked over the fire, mixed with chopped onion, and hot pepper. Ill have to try the other ways as well.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD in the Mediterranean kitchen, which includes ours, eggplant is a must. Mom also makes fake minced meat with eggplants to use for spaggeti or other recipes with minced meat so that we reduce the read meat. Chopped in very small pieces can replace minced meat successfully. Ok, it's not like real red meat exactly but it's healthier and reduces the number of meals of red meat

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,385 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series