🇺🇦 Russian warship, go fuck yourself! 🇺🇦
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

347,293 users • 192,231 reviews
116,595 films • 17,371 TV series

Died Suddenly | Official Trailer – Streaming November 21st (247 views, 24 replies)

God
Report comment
(5d)

The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer.
rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier...

+5

God
Report comment
(4d)
(edited)

What can i say, other then a very well put together documentary, showing shocking stuff about the dangers of the " experimental Covid-19 jab ", what was said about whats been going on [SPOILER] smiley is the first i've heard of that (when it comes to the numbers involved, had no idea it was that many). 9/10

This is for adult viewing only and maybe best watched when not eating a main meal.

Edit: This as had over 3 million views in 24 hours with over 4,800 comments on it at the time of this post.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1d)

@PureVodka🍺 I watched on Rumble, the first link you shared is down. Thanks so much for posting!

+1

Report comment
(16h)

@jeeppeep The first link was just the trailer, but thanks for letting me know.
You're welcome. smiley

+1

expert

watch this doctor he talked about it all 1 in 800 died from heart attack from the jab itself not from covid, thehighwire.com/videos/dr-aseem-...

i have had more views i had 5.6 million views in one day for putting my head in a light in hospital so saying the views doesnt really do it justice as anything can get views

+1

expert
Report comment
(4d)

I finally watched the whole thing. Parts of it were of dead people and made me sick and light-headed. These cases of death and the ingredients and effects of the vaccine should be studied in the top labs and clinics, but they refuse to touch it. Shame.

The vaccine promoters in the media was a nice review. An incredible amount of social pressure was put on people to socially distance, mask up, and get vaccinated. All of these steps are simply unhealthy. Disgusting.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4d)

@BunzaiMaster ''...socially distance, mask up, and get vaccinated. All of these steps are simply unhealthy.'

Srsly, education is just not your thing is it? There is still time to LEARN THINGS, just try, it's rewarding

+1

Report comment
(3d)

@(⌐■_■) How do I graduate from your "education"? Isolate myself from friends and meeting strangers? Wear a mask on my face all day? Get jabbed three times a year? Your school makes North Korea seem like a paradise.

I'd rather eat healthy, get exercise, and learn real facts. I did get wu-flu twice, and survived it without hospitalization.

Yes, there are peer-reviewed articles that conclude the jab is effective. But did you read any? It's not science. Fauci is not science.

+1

Report comment
(3d)

@BunzaiMaster smiley You might just benefit from a SMART TAMPON, 'cuz honestly your dumb is leaking everywhere... again.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(15h)
(edited)

Aside from the initial 404 and then the subsequent advert attack giving the readers a Black Friday discount in order to SELL something, this is another scam.

The doctor mentioned is a Stanford educated and respected physician. Although, just like the vaccine, his theories are NOT proven in fact.

What are the sides here?

Die or don't die? Practise safe hygiene?

Hand washing, personal safe space (aka social distancing) and [certified, not fashion statemet] mask wearing are NOT the issue.

It is demeaning to be lectured that those things (above) create or contribute to a communicable disease.

We must also acknowledge that this pandemic was something where the doctors were working around the clock to find a stoppage point.

I find it insulting and panic inducing to say EVERYTHING surrounding finding a vaccine and a cure is a conspiracy. That is hysteria driven. What the end point?

Ah, I see, it's capitalism AGAIN. SELLING the cure on that SECOND LINK.
Read more

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(14h)

@DontSpeak "advert attack giving the readers a Black Friday discount"* I see no ads, anyone else see ads?

Report comment
(14h)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Screenshot... look familiar? Stop defending it.

Report comment
(14h)

@DontSpeak Like anyone else would, i thought you meant ads in the documentary.

So all you are doing is trying to find things to attack this documentary. smiley

+1

Report comment
(14h)

@PureVodka🍺 PV I'm trying to appeal to rational thought.

You seem to be an extremist.

Why? What happened to you?

Everyone in the world is not the enemy.

There was a pandemic, there were capable and competent doctors trying to help...

But this assault of "US against THEM" is hysteria and very dangerous. I doubt you have children.

I didn't look for anything.

It's there, and that's the end of it.

Please, get help. Please.

Report comment
(12h)

@DontSpeak A lot of Doctors wanted to treat patients with Ivermectin, look what happened to them, threatened,defamed and fired.

Report comment
(11h)

@DontSpeak Did you write that are did one of your friends (who i have blocked)?

+1

guru
Report comment
(15h)

“The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
I wonder if the number of sheep surpassed, or came in under their estimates??????

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(15h)

@sidewayswalking The sheep are the ones clicking the link to buy "Black Friday" discounted cure alls.

Disgusting.

Report comment
(15h)

@DontSpeak The sheep are those who protested GMO food, then stood in line for a dose of mRNA gene therapy so dangerous it was dicontinued in trials on dogs. Sheep believed when they changed the name from jab to vax, it was safer. Sheep believed Nobel Prize winning drugs were horse dewormer. Sheep also believed a bandanna would protect them. Sheep believe ANYTHING, except the most obvious thing of all, they are WRONG.

+1

Report comment
(15h)

@sidewayswalking Sheep?

Try using a real quality of debate to express an opinion.

What you just described is profiling which is subjective and not rational.

Report comment
(7h)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Sorry, I don't debate sheep, or follow their made up rules for discourse. What you did was mistake me for an idiot like you.

God
Report comment
(14h)

One of the 11,000 comments.

"It's heartbreaking for me to be in a society where people sit around waiting for: Mainstream media, Hollywood, social media, politicians, religious leaders and educators to tell them what to believe, without making them effort to do their own research."

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(14h)

@PureVodka🍺 And another.

"Being prior military and having access to both VA and private doctors, not one of them supported my decision to not take the vaccine. My VA doctor literally yelled at me when I refused to take the vaccine. My cardiologist of 20+ years and one of the last of my doctors that I thought I could trust even lectured me. One thing I’ve learned through all of this Covid crap is do your own homework! I feel truly sorry for those who put all their faith in someone else wearing a white jacket."

Report comment
(13h)

@PureVodka🍺 That's is the definition of hysteria.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 347,293 users who love movies and TV shows!

192,231 reviews • 116,595 films • 17,371 TV series