This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,726 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Dead of summer 2016 (season 1) (226 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Pls add links

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I think this show went under the radar for most people but was a gem in my opinion. It's also what the latest season of American Horror Story reminds me of.

For this who have yet to watch, here it is:

Dead of Summer dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Dead_of_Summ.... It's the 1980s, school is out for the summer, and when Camp Stillwater's dark, ancient mythology awakens, what was supposed to be a summer of fun soon turns into one of unforgettable scares and evil at every turn.

Hopefully there are now links available to enjoy.

Happy viewing - Cheers! smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Shame that Freeform cancelled the series after one season it was a Good show! smiley
maybe that’s where they got the idea for the Camp Redwood The American Horror Story!! smiley
Link: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/American_Hor....

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@🧚🏻‍♀️PinkTinker That's exactly what I thought too when watching the latest season of AHS (read my above comment) which I lost interest in and gave up on due to the lack of originality. It felt all too familiar and I couldn't remember the title of the show until I read this post Dead of summer 2016 it is!

I am sure 1984 AHS gets better in the middle somewhere and I will try to watch again when it's complete + ready to binge if it's not already finished but still 'meh' lacking big time.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Started off a little bit like Friday 13th with Mr. Jingles being like Jason but older lol and Richard Ramirez aka The Night Stalker
sadly they didn’t have Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson in this one bit it was a Excellent cast! smiley
with the Apocalypse AHS I thought that was the last till this one came out!!
hope to see more AHS the show is Fantastic and the stories always have a wonderful cast! smiley 💕

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,726 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series