This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,714 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Blade Runner 2049 Trailer #2 (2017) (618 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

It's only took 35 years to make a 2nd one, will this be has good has the original hmmm. smiley Looking forward to it tho. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

I can't wait to see this one. I hope we won't be disappointed with a 35 year old part 2 or remake...not sure on that one. I did see that the blonde girl in the movie "knock knock" by Eli Roth plays Joi in this. smiley <br> <br> Just watched the trailer and it looks like a winner....can't go wrong with ryan goseling and jared leto smiley smiley

+2

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Looks good thus far, we shall see... smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I watch Blade Runner at least once a year ~ it's the only sci-fi movie that ever brought a tear to my eye, but then Philip K. Dick tells a powerful story. <br> Mr Villeneuve and his writers have set themselves a heck of a task to follow up on the original... fingers crossed that they can pull it off. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Not bad seems interesting , cant wait

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,714 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series