This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,656 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Ancient aliens enthusiasts💋 (115 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

What do you think about this www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews....

Inquiring minds want to know

Teeny💋

+3

God
Report comment
(3y)

I'm not saying I believe this man but it does feel like we are moving closer to something. It's funny ancient alien believes were laughed at just a few years back and look at them now. People are listening and believing and looking to these same people for answers now.
I think we would be pretty vain to think we are the only ones out there in all of space.
It is nice to see people are being more open minded and at least considering the thought we aren't alone!

Teeny💋

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

i like what Nick Pope had to say, because i'm thinking this will be the most we'll hear about what Haim Eshed had to say. he's not the first to make unverifiable claims of insider knowledge regarding human/alien contact and he won't be the last. this is actually perfect grist for the mainstream mill, offering a mild tolerance for the subject matter within the comfort zone of plausible deniability and a dead end.

moving closer to something: people have said for decades that the next president will be the one to disclose everything, they get everyone all excited to see the new guy in office - and then nothing. at least since Jimmy Carter, who famously said he would find out what was going on and share it with the American people.

my thought is to put aside the possibility of alien contact and focus instead on what effect that unfulfilled prophecy has had on people who were curious and open minded enough to receive whatever information their government had.

people have also said for decades that we were being conditioned for the revelation of alien existence and contact. conditioned by film, television, books and internet in ways that made us think of all the possibilities without ever settling the matter in a linear confirmed reality that we can get accustomed to.
Read more

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,656 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series